i am zayne

lover of: music and words,thunderstorms and full moons,mountains and sweet breezes,poetry and prose,nursery rhymes and firelights.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

May 15, 2007

May 15, 2007

Excited about my job. Thank goodness!!! Along with leaning a whole new system, I have, as all kids to a new sandbox, been checking out the Team.

S = Is the person put in charge of training me. So far I have learned about her family, her mothers favorite color, who her friends are, who she likes and dislikes… but not much about the job. She has told me many times that her first priority is to make sure she covers her ass…her first priority is “HER”. Needless to say, I neither trust her or her ass.

W = Quiet but knowledgeable. Can see her moving up in the management core of the company in a few years – that is as she learns to relate to others. Think she would be a great trainer in the meantime – it would also give her an opportunity to learn more about how to relate to others.

F = Small dynamo. I don’t think she knows how much she knows. – Her daughter is due to have a baby soon. I’m so excited for her.

C = he is known as the “irritating twink”. It’s not a gay slur (even though he is gay) but because of HIM!!! He is so busy being in others lives and not with his work. He spends so much of his time wondering what others are doing and are being shown…then complains about not being able to get his work done…”go the “f” away…!!!!!!”

B = Sweet lady. Seems so frustrated. I think she is the newest to the team above me. Seriously, I feel her frustration stems from “C” always hanging over her cube wall telling her things abt the job in complete difference to what she has been taught. Feel she will not stay in the position for too long. SAD!

M = My manager. I’ve worked with him before. He is the same person I remember. He remains very knowledgeable about the job. Wish he was the one training me…know that he/we not only play well together -- we work well together too. In some ways, I feel that “S” feels threatened by the knowledge “M” and I have about one another. Based upon her voiced “personal ethic” I do keep this in mind.

G = The overseer (should I use that word). Wears Hawaiian shirts everyday. If he were ever to change, I don’t know what I would do. J Haven’t had much interaction with him yet but from what I have had, feel that he is both knowledgeable and fair…or…equally unfair.

These are first thoughts. As I am pretty untrusting as a whole, I feel that “S” has proven to be a person to watch out for. Wish I didn’t feel that way, but life is life…and as my friends Janelle and Kimmie have said a couple of times: “[I] see things that others miss…” sometimes I think this is cool…. most times I’m not so sure.

Peace,
zss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home