i am zayne

lover of: music and words,thunderstorms and full moons,mountains and sweet breezes,poetry and prose,nursery rhymes and firelights.

Friday, January 23, 2009

About David

R. I. P. - 7/30/1959 - 1/22/2009


Over the years, I have learned that the best way to learn is by listening.

Meet HTB Dave:

Better to Know you:

And More

Did I tell you:

Abt Dave:

In His Words

I Say

History:

Here’s Dave

** Dave’s site: I so hope someone keeps this going.

http://www.daverohman.com/page10.html

http://www.daverohman.com/index.html

http://www.daverohman.com/media/

His Humor:

To Bill:

Just Cracks me up:

Response to Bruce abt his now famous cookies:

Bruce: “Are you callin me "trans fat"? Or Drew?”

David: “You're not "trans fat", just big boned.”

TV:

Love the Madisa comment

Music:

Dream OTR Set List:

Fave Things:

Vienna: Vienna Tang…errrr Teng;

Favorite OTR Lyrics:

Favorite Things:

Songs:

Favorites:

Writing:

Hunter:

Cookie Math:

Divide and Conquer

******Dave’s Chords (Ummmm…Trudes) :

His Heart(s):

His beloved (s):

Love:

Elly’s Axl Rose:

Elly:

Shadow:

(Elly believes Shadow was waiting to welcome David…I agree)

My Fave about How he and Elly met:

Mini Reviews:

Number 1

Another

Orchard and Apples:

Taft 2004 Queeny Apples:

Making Freddie Happy

Steve and Michelle:

Take on an Orchard Gathering (w/Karin in tow):

The Nap:

On Kylie’s time issues:

Tickets…what we need is tickets:

Teacher:

Learning the Guitar:

Guitar:

@@@@ What makes a gentleman not so gentle:

*

*

Thanks for the memories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home