i am zayne

lover of: music and words,thunderstorms and full moons,mountains and sweet breezes,poetry and prose,nursery rhymes and firelights.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Lost

1/19/2005

It’s happened. The moment many of my friends have been waiting for. I have finally found a television show I will stop everything to watch. So, don’t call me Wednesday’s at 7pm. I’m not available.

The characters of the show, LOST have taken me in. Maybe it has enough idiosyncrasies and stories to keep my attention for more than three minutes at a time.

I like guessing with my friends about eventual plot lines. We curse about members of the Lost assembly who just drive us nuts. We yell about certain characters being utter assholes.

We also have fun chatting about other segments of the cast who drive us nuts in other ways – very good ways – real girly ways – anyone want to squeal Syaid with me? Just coming into the frame brings out every shallow thought and feeling I have within my being. I also start craving cigarettes soon after seeing him grace my television screen. WHAT’S UP WITH THAT??!!!

So yes, I’m lost for Lost hoping it doesn’t disappoint as time goes on.

Peace,
zss

2 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Joel said…

    Zayne, I'm totally with you. I'm HOOKED on Lost. It bums me out that they're dragging it out so much with so many reruns though. I can't handle the suspense!

    By the way, I have a confession to make: I totally thought you were a guy until reading a few of your posts a little more closely. I just think of Zayne as some cowboy who smoked cigarettes in Oklahoma. So when I was reading about your affection for Sayid, I was like, "Hmm, Zayne must be gay..." But I figured it out. :)

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger I am Z said…

    it's a common mistake and the reason i went by my middle name for a long time.

    peace,
    zayne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home