i am zayne

lover of: music and words,thunderstorms and full moons,mountains and sweet breezes,poetry and prose,nursery rhymes and firelights.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

June 7, 2007

Well, a month in and my original job assessments have been verified. Sometimes I love being right – others times I hate it.

S = Still proves to be obsessed with her own ass and will lie and cheat to keep worshipping it. As much as parts of me would love to run her down in the parking lot, a much better part just feels sorry for her. I want to cuss her out but a quiet voice inside insist that I keep silent.

The “Twink” has left for another team in the company.

B = left for another job within the company umbrella.

F = continues to be a little dynamo.

W = still very knowledgeable.

As for all else, I still like my job – still getting used to the new systems and personalities, trying to establish my routine, and love that I can take a short walk in the midst of the day.

Peace,
Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home