i am zayne

lover of: music and words,thunderstorms and full moons,mountains and sweet breezes,poetry and prose,nursery rhymes and firelights.

Monday, July 02, 2007

July 2, 2007

July 2, 2007

Got back from the fest late Sunday. Will write about it later – need to take a nap and then meet up for supper with my friend Bruce who is in town from Cincinnati.

Tomorrow (Tuesday), David comes back through town. He is staying overnight here. We had a great time road tripping. Nice to be with people one does not have to watch everything word and expression with. YIPPPEEE!

Thursday, my friend Sarah is to be in town. Ummmmm…maybe sometime before then, I can find a moment to put my camping stuff away.

Amazed at how much I missed my cats while I was away. I really dig those spoiled little felines.

Peace,
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home